Day 14 of 172:
I know, I know, I’m a little late to the party, but better to arrive late than never, right?
I finally have my dot com up & running. I’ve decided to set up my own blog page to keep you all up to date on everything related to our travels.
Through this short weekly (or biweekly or monthly) personal blog, I’d like to share with you some of my observations and photos about the environment that I see around me.
Much of it will focus on food, travel, drinks, although I may include something about other reflection-related topics from time to time. Such as this list below:
Things I have become aware of the past few days/weeks:
• 6 months of traveling is a REALLY long time.
• Even though I know we haven’t planned this European trip perfectly or at all, I know we’re going to lose ourselves and we’re likely to miss a plane/train/bus at some point but we’re going to enjoy every moment.
• Pictures will never be able to capture what my eyes are seeing.
• I am definitely moving to Europe.
• Before moving on to a new country, I should try to learn their language.
• I am so lucky to be Canadian.
• No matter how much I want it to, no person will ever be able to make me feel the way that music does.
• I ♥ Europe.
• I’m addicted to travel, food and spirits.
I’ll end this first post with a BIG thank you to everyone for taking the time to check out my blog, I hope you enjoy it and will want to follow my musings.
With the first blog post complete, it’s time to write the next one!
Cheers Coralee ♥♥♥